HOW IT WORKS
ONEPage may be used as an online business listing or landing page
for any cause, project or business
which is connected to all relevant financial documentation at all times
with the click of a button.
Question: How is a Docu-Page different from a PDF?
CloudFunding™ Docu-Pages are primarily business finance documents which have been reviewed, verified stored on “The Cloud” by a CloudFunding™ representative.
Why not just email documents instead?
Emails can only be viewed by recipients you choose. Docu-Pages may be viewed by our internal network of financial institutions, private investors and/or potential donors.
Docu-Pages are used to back up, organize and store crucial documents on the internet for simplified access and customizable security features.
- Allows researchers 24 hour access to documents using simple password protection (a security option shared privately)
- Organizes, stores and presents any type of document to selected viewers
- Recognized 3rd party authenticity certifications, proof of copyright and security verification seals build rapport with viewers
- Backs up documents to the cloud using customizable levels of encryption for safe keeping
- Provides proof of concept and copyright protection for new ideas
- OnePage – A Business profile listing and copyright landing page
- Pages – An online business documentation library business development guide
- 3rd party project document verification, rating and ranking services used by investment analysts
- Monthly Documentation Sessions
CloudFunding™ Docu-Pages serve as an online library of project documents which have been verified for authenticity, organized and connected to your fundraising websites by a CloudFunding™ Representative. Example:
Docu-pages may be used to allow for investment research, presentations and the safe keeping of backup files.
Docu-Pages also allow our internals network of business analysts, financial institutions and private investors to research your projects and provide valuable insight.
Research this company with
Your Docu-Pages library and/or individual documents may be guarded according to your preferences using simple password protection which allows your selected audience to view private documents without requiring user data (as long as they have the password). Additional security features are also available to the highest levels of encryption.
“Docu-Pages which increase market transparency and allows a more broad audiences to research proposals and financial documents attached to your funding opportunities. We also provide 3rd party authenticity verification, documentation review, documentation ratings and security options which allow financial institutions, analysts and private investors to more quickly and easily retrieve essential decision making data than other methods.”
-Jared Ludloff, CFO
BOOK A DOCUMENTATION SESSION
Request a strategy session with a CloudFunding™ Representative regarding project documentation, tax planning, accounting and CFO services for your business.
© Copyright 2017 by Cloud Fund Advisors, LLC